Serving Glendora, CA and beyond
Our motto remains:
"We care for your teeth, as if they were our own"
Welcome back dental family
There are new protocols to follow in order to keep safe:
1. Questionnaire: please print out the attached questionnaire, read, date, sign and bring it to your appointment. (If possible. If not, we will have a copy at the office.) One per each family member appointed. QUESTIONNAIRE ATTACHMENT.
2. Be sure to wear your mask.
3. Wait in/by your car (if doable) until we text/call your cell that we are ready. We encourage you to leave your belongings in the car. Only the patient come into the office (unless a parent accompanies a young patient, or a caregiver accompanies a patient when necessary).
4. Your temperature will be taken and the questionnaire will be collected (and updated to make sure no changes as of that time), before you enter the office. (Just knock if we are not already waiting there. )
5. Upon your entrance into the office, please wash your hands or utilize the hand sanitizer (on the reception ledge). Please repeat on your way out.
6. IMPORTANT: Please notify us well in advance if you will NOT be keeping your scheduled visit with us. (There are many people waiting to get in.)
7. Also, please DO NOT BE LATE for your scheduled time. On the other hand, we will try our best to RUN ON TIME, as usual, but we do ask for your patience as we navigate this new era in dentistry. Thank you in advance.
8. Adjustments to your usual visit may include:
Less or no ultrasonic cleaning (cavitron), and possibly less polishing, as we limit aerosol production. We are aiming for oral health primarily, at this time. Limited or no doctor exams (due to limited availability of personal protective equipment and time). However, if you need an exam, of course, it will be done. We have added additional days for hygiene in order to try to get postponed patients ASAP. Please be flexible if you are seeing someone that may not be your USUAL caregiver. (We have tried to place you with your usual hygienist, where possible.) Virginia is our regular Saturday hygienist (along with Joanne) and has very helpfully made herself available to help us out extra days. As has your intrepid dental assistant extraordinaire, Christy.
9. Sorry KIDS, no toy box.
Click here questionnaire